Microsoft has released update to Bot Framework. Enhancements include:
- Well-defined support for cards and carousels for both channels that support them natively (Skype, Facebook) and text-rendered for those that don’t;
- Automatic configuration of Skype – no copy-and-paste needed!
- Simplified addressing of users and groups;
- Additional dialog types and capabilities in the Bot Builder SDK;
- Added Cognitive Services LUIS Intent Dialog type to the SDK;
- Support for Skype calling features added to the SDK;
- Enhancements to the Bot Framework Emulator;
- Support for Slack’s recent addition of buttons; and
- Support for many of Facebook’s newest Bot features.
As a result of this update, your Skype and Facebook bots created on Miniapps may stop working correctly. We are working on the update for our platform to bring the support back within a week.
Please note that Microsoft closed direct integration with Skype. After we update the platform, you will need to connect your Miniapps bot to Microsoft Bot Framework to run it on Skype.
If you have questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Miniapps Team